Attn. Jared

I have the clips and theey are 5$ a piece. Sorry that theya re so expeensive but, I only have 3 (found some today at the wrecking yard) they are hard to find and I don't know if you can get them from the dealer but apparently everyonre thinks you can so let mee know if you call the dealer and tell me how much they want if it's less. these are in perfect condition; no wear.
  I tried to e-,ail you directly but, the server (? correct terminology?) wouldn't let it go through.
Chris DeLong
'80 16V Ragtop
'78 'Rocco
'82 GLI