Warning LED's voltage, Anyone know what it is.

    OK I built my cluster for the rocco. But I never put in the Dummy lights.
Figured all my gauges would warn me if any problems. They do but I've been
leaving my High beams on and I ran my battery dead when my alt belt broke and
I had no light to tell me. Oddly the belt made no noise, it just broke and
fell out of the car.

    So someone out on the list must have messed with the LED's at some point.
Or someone just knows what volt's they run on. I'm hoping they just run on 12
volt and I can put in some small lamps in there place. I don't want to mess
with resistors and conduits.

Thanks for the help.
~Danny~
88 16v