From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Emile &
Jennifer Draper
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 9:52 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: fuel injectors!!!!

Heh  heh You said tool.

If you can't just pull them out by hand,(I assume you have tried this
already, if the seals are bad they may just pull out,) go to the store and
get one tomorrow.  If you are careful you may be able to use vice grips to
hold the injector and pry against the valve cover wiggling the injector a
little to get it out.  Be careful not to damage the injector much. HTH

Emile Draper
'80 'rocco