Duh!: Warning LED's voltage, Anyone know what it is.

Doh! and of course, there are the ones you can buy at Radio Shack that come
with built-in regulation, and hook up just like a regular light. I'm not
sure if those types are dimmable, though with enough resistance in-line they
will indeed dim - or go out ?

Ron Antaki