RE: waterpump woes

First off, get some thread penetrating oil.  Give the remaining bolts a
sharp tap to loosen corroded threads then squirt some of the oil on them, on
the assumption that some of it will make its way down the bolt to the
threads - maybe do it a couple of times, tapping the bolts again each time.
Same with the broken bolt.  Assuming that you have just broken the head on
the bolt, once you get the pump off you should be able to remove the remains
with plier grips. Heating the bolts with a torch would also help to break
the corrosion, but you'd need to make sure you have a replacement for the
rubber o-ring which seals the pump to block joint, just in case.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins.