From: <yankeefan@baseballmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 7:08 AM
Subject: waterpump woes

> Well, my car was leaking coolant yesterday, so I went and picked up a new
waterpump yesterday. I dont know how old the one in there is, but I am
positive it was gushing coolant all over my driveway. I got the new pump for
$20, and figured that it would take an hour or so. That was before I broke
the head off of the first bolt. so now I have a rather large paperweight in
my driveway. I have to wait until Saturday to fix it. And just my luck, its
still summer here in Vegas. Im glad my bicycle doesnt have a waterpump.....