Re: Tint removal and misc cleaner info

    my tint was starting to get on my nerves too, so i went to the local
hardware store and bought a tire iron.  smashed the fuck out of the windows.
shit!  they're cleaner now than ever before.

    i highly recommend this.  come to think of it, you might not even need a
tire iron.  i think that a baseball bat, or a large rock would do the same
thing...give it a try and lemm know what happens!

jason
the mad bastard