Re: Tint removal and misc cleaner info

> And if you can't find that, this stuff called Goo
> Gone is also a killer at
> removing any adhesive/sticky/resin type mystery crap
> that appears on your
> car from time to time.  This reminds me, I have
> these small black scuffs on
> the white headliner of my 88 16v from the previous
> owner.   I've tried all
> the normal all purpose cleaners to no avail.  Do you
> think this Goof Off
> stuff would work, Paul?  Where did you find yours?

Goo Gone is useless. I tried using both to take off
the adhesive left on the windows and Goof Off is FAR
better. This stuff will take off anything. I even use
it to take crud off my paint on the outside of the
car. Doesn't seem to harm the paint. I bought it at a
place called Reno Depot (Which is probably "The Home
Depot" in the states) I don't know if you could get it
everywhere, but try and find it. You really need this
stuff. It worked really good on the headliner also.
Took off everything. The only thing now is how to get
the fabric on the sunroof white... Hmmmmm.

HTH
===
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v