Re: Horsepower and torque

At 08:01 AM 8/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
>For US Sciroccos, there was only one 1.8 8V - the 90hp injected JH.

  I think this has been brought up before, but some places(Bentley for one)
refer to the JH as having 94 hp.

>I am "working" on a motor chart (if I ever get to it) for the
>Scirocco.org that hopefully will answer all Scirocco questions . . .

 All scirocco questions? That sounds like a pretty big chart to me...

Are you using the engine chart out of European Car, the one that was one of
the 1990 issues? That would be a pretty good start...

Brad