Re: scirocco tastes?

And then Kris wrote:

> P1800
> 1800ES
> 540
> 122
> 780
> ????
> Come on man, which one is it, you've got me on the edge of my
> seat.  To think someone else likes the styling of a Volvo. ;)

Weeeeel,
It's not the early ones that looked like they were old 20's cars but the
next models that came right before they got all boxy like. If you looked
at the sedan/coupes from a bird's eye view they were some what boat
shaped; narrowing at the front & back.

They look real good when given the stealth Q-ship look with large tires
etc.

Thanks for helping, I took awhile to get back to reading these emails.
:)

TBerk
Might have another tip onto another low cost Mk1, gotta keep em from the
Yard.