RE: new list member

--- Neal Tovsen <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu> wrote:
> I will most certainly try! It's not yet the most
> asthetically-pleasing Roc,
> but that's unfair since he's only been working on it two
> weeks.

I don't care what it looks like - sounds like one SICKLY
fast Mk 1.  :)~~~~~

> BTW, could you give me a brief run-down on the Sept.
> Cincy thing? I missed
> the beginning of that thread, so I didn't catch it.
> Depending on my job
> situation, I'd like to go if I can.

Basically the Cincinnati Volkswagen Club is having a show
on Sunday 9/26, and I figured that anybody who wants to
attend could come to my place for the "pre-show" the day
before.  (Well, starting anytime after 5:00 on Friday
really!)  Several listers are planning on attending, though
it's not going to be as big as the annual May get-together.
 I *already* can't wait for that one again!!!  :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry