Re: new list member

> I will most certainly try! It's not yet the most asthetically-pleasing
Roc,
> but that's unfair since he's only been working on it two weeks. He says
he's
> planning on getting it repainted and he has a bunch of Euro/Kamei stuff
that
> he might put on. He's a really cool guy. Really low-key and he does pretty
> much everything himself. We were just giving him a bunch of crap 'cause he
> was talking about changing a tranny in the street when he didn't have a
> garage!

    ahh, the sleeper.  the finest of all cars.  the one you expect to dust
at the line, and end up tailing him in no time!

> The Rabbit he transplanted everything from looked like s**t, but that
thing
> was WICKED fast on an AutoX course. I can't wait to see the Scirocco on
the
> edge. He drag-raced the thing literally hours after finishing the
> engine/suspension transplant!

    i dig this kid already!

> BTW, could you give me a brief run-down on the Sept. Cincy thing? I missed
> the beginning of that thread, so I didn't catch it. Depending on my job
> situation, I'd like to go if I can.

    well goddamn, neal, bring yer man jasin down as well!  i've been
dreaming of a mk1 16V conversion ever since i put my 16V into the jetta.  i
wanna run him!

jason
the mad bastard