Parts sources?

Being rather new to the Waterpumper scene, I don't have a feel for who the
reputable parts vendors are.  I can get anything stock from my VWFLAPS, but
he doesn't carry any non-stock stuff.  There's just not enough demand in
this area to warrant it.  However, I want to get my hands on some good
catalogs so I can start to build up my 'rocc a little.  Things like cams and
suspension, and possibly some parts to use if/when I shell out the money for
parts to build a "new" engine.  Anyone have any suggestions and contact
information?

Aaron
'70 Bug - hibernating
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
Sand rail - for sale or trade in Columbus, IN
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale