RE: upcoming Bug Out, Manasses, Va? -Reply

Anyone know the exact date or dates this takes place?  Is there a
website with info about it?

Rob
88 16v

>>> "The PC Handyman" <pchandyman@intrex.net> 08/20/99 04:21am

I'm planning on attending this event. Is anyone else interested? As I'm a
bit into the aircooled stuff, it looks like a good show for me... as well as
being pretty close to NC, the location of my not-so-secret hideout!

I wish someone with a happy  2.0 16v car would attend... I wanna race
one of
you guys... I still haven't driven/ridden-in a 2.016v that has impressed me.

Does this sound like a challenge? Perhaps we can get John Ryland to
attend
also; then we could have a 16v stomping party...

Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't post when I stay up this late...gettin a little
punchy...

-Noah
-83 16v Cabbie
-83 Callaway Turbo Scirocco