Re: Highway Fun!

--- Paul Maione <scirocco_16v@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone.
>
> Check it. Paully just crusin down the highway at like
> 3 in morning on his way home. Going at a nice steady
> 110 and approaching a tunnel, as he's about to enter
> the tunnel, about 200 meters away, the freaking
> ceiling collapses, and falls all over the highway.

Holy SHIT Paully!!!  I'm glad you weren't a little farther
ahead!

> tried to avoid it, but I smacked something real hard.
> Pulled over to the side of the road to check, as so
> many other people we're doing. The rear driver's side
> tire is finished, air is leaking out of the side wall
> of the tire. I also probably bent the shit out of my
> rims too.(Like they're not bent enough!!)There could
> even be more damage, but I couldn't see anything
> because it was dark out.

Check it out as soon as it's light man.

  Oh man, oh man. Why is
> everyone out to get The Burnt Kid?? Sue the city?
> That's an idea. Not going to work to well, but we'll
> see if something can be done about it. :)

You're damn right I'd be lookin' for some compensation.
They need to fix any damage they've done.  They didn't let
Botch Boy help in the design of the tunnel did they???  ;)

Glad that you're ok.

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry