Highway Fun!

Hey everyone.

Check it. Paully just crusin down the highway at like
3 in morning on his way home. Going at a nice steady
110 and approaching a tunnel, as he's about to enter
the tunnel, about 200 meters away, the freaking
ceiling collapses, and falls all over the highway. I
tried to avoid it, but I smacked something real hard.
Pulled over to the side of the road to check, as so
many other people we're doing. The rear driver's side
tire is finished, air is leaking out of the side wall
of the tire. I also probably bent the shit out of my
rims too.(Like they're not bent enough!!)There could
even be more damage, but I couldn't see anything
because it was dark out.  Oh man, oh man. Why is
everyone out to get The Burnt Kid?? Sue the city?
That's an idea. Not going to work to well, but we'll
see if something can be done about it. :)

Just thought I would share.

===
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v