Re: Whoa Partner!!!!

did you hear a little clicking coming from the Fuse Box?
It happened on my trip to VA last weekend in the uGLI.  The fuel pump relay
is going bad and turning off and on by itself.  Of course, I had a spare--
popped it in and it cleared right up.

I think it has a #2 on it, and is situated right above a short metal relay.
Your FP relay may have a fuse on it....

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus