Radios - info wanted and for sell

  i installed a factory radio in my '86 today (whoopee!) and it sounds
nice. it's so much better than the bulky sony that i had put in there. i
figure out most of the functions for it, but am left wondering what "dx"
means. anyone? also, it said on the side "heidelberg v" and i'm assuming
it's the model, not where it was made. can anyone tell me if this is one
of the vw/blaupunkt radios of legend? it came out of an '84 quamtum 5
wagon, if that's any help. anyone have the manual lying
around...somewhere...?

-= if replying to above, please cut what's below -=-

  seeing as i no longer need the other vw radio i was going to put in, i
am offereing it up for sale. it is model #: 000-035-183, ref #:
9-404-230-211. it is used and supposedly out of an '88. it does work
though my antenna cable is not able to connect to it (external antenna
connector). i paid $10 for it and will sell for same plus shipping. see
attached .gif.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm