Speakers for trade/sell

  i recently bought a pair of used alpine 5x7's hoping that they might
fit my scirocco. alas, it was not to be. so now it seems that i'm stuck
with them, maybe. i would be willing to trade the pair for a set of
scirocco speakers (prefer four, but might be able to work out a deal
otherwise). the alpine's sound nice but won't fit. i would like speakers
that are in fairly good condition, aren't on their last legs, and
certainly aren't blown. i'm offering it to anyone here before i put it
on a classifieds site. any takers? e-mail me so as not to take up
bandwidth on the mailing list.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm