Fw: new parts car!

I traded the extra 16v tranny I had for my 2.0L bottom end at a reputable
salvage yard.  They said they get $550 for 16v trannys!  They also get about
$300 or so just for the 1.8L 16v head.  Let along all the suspension goodies
that are on it, and the 4 wheel disc brake setup.  The interior, Woohoo.
Leather 16v scirocco interiors (in good shape) go for 4-500 at swap meets!
Go for it.  You can get a few parts for yourself (spares even), maybe trade
for some stuff for yourself, sell some stuff (EBAY BABY), and maybe even
help some poor soul trick out their Rabbit!!!

Dave
77 16v Rabbit