RE: vw support

I saw a copy at my local Wally-World.  I just glanced through it, but it
seemed to cater to the rich people who can afford to go out and buy a brand
new Golf or NB and then dump another 10 grand into performance goodies and
body kits.  Of course, this was just at a glance.  I hope I'm not giving it
a bad rap without good cause.

It didn't seem to talk much about the older 'dubs like we all drive.
Wouldn't it be a lot more valuable if it was geared towards the older cars
that are easy to afford, so you can actually afford to do the modifications
they would be talking about?

If I'm way off base, let me know. 8-)

Aaron
'70 Bug - hibernating
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
Sand rail - for sale or trade in Columbus, IN
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale