Re: Corrado seats?

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:56:24 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>Do the Corrado seats include the 'rocking chair' type adjustment lever
>on the side of the seat?
>

>TBerk

I have no idea what that is.
They have the typical fore/aft adjuster lever.
Then they have the upsie downsie adjuster ("Up and down" for you slang
challenged folk.)
Then there is the adjuster knob located on the parking brake side of the
seat, the only difference is they are located really low on the seat
back. This adjusts the angle of the seat back.
Best of all, they're comfortable as hell. Just ask the mad bastard, he
spent too much time in my car at the last years waterfest. (He was
kissing my ass. I heard he wants a return kissing...whatever.)
Anyways, they were the best thing ive had in my car although the 91
Recaro's LOOKED much better, these are performers.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and