vw support

Hey Everyone...
Just picked up the latest issue of "MaxSpeed" and found that in the center,
they've placed a mini-issue of their brand-new magazine called "VW Tuner".
FINALLY, A MAGAZINE FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Therefore, I ask you
guys a favor...Not for myself, but for all of us- Please write to Mike at :
vwtuner@petersenpub.com and tell him that you are behind this new all-VW
magazine.  The content is great, and they request that we show any support
for it my mailing to that address.  That is the senior editor himself.  I
want this to stay around, and I want all you guys to check it out...It's
great- I love it!  Scott
This has been FWD