Re: sooty plugs. prognosis?

You drive too fucking hard!!!!! :)

Fine soot is a sign of carbon deposits... meaning you're running rich, but
you know that.  As long as you give her lots of redline, it'll keep the
valves and shit clear, so don't worry about it.

Take a wire brush and clean the plugs off, and then be sure to rinse well
with gasoline (or compressed air), and you'll be all set to go...

Jay