RE: Nuespeed rear stress bar?

General consensus I have heard is that rear stress bars,  of any
description, on the A1 chassis are only worthwhile if you are into
rallying/autox.  Upgrading the rear anti-roll bar is much more worthwhile
for normal road use.
Having a stiffer anti-roll bar would increase the tendency for the
suspension mounts to move so a brace would reduce that movement but, again,
I doubt you would notice that much difference.  Even on the front, where
there is much more movement, the upper brace doesn't make a huge difference
when compared with the lower brace.
If it's cheap then, WTF, go buy it, but otherwise, I wouldn't bother.  But
then that's just my opinion :)

Ewan Hopkins