re: mono wiper

Thanks.....that did the trick!  My wiper now rests in the middle of
the windshield and still covers both sides....without going off  the
windshield....and then it stops in the middle!  Perfect!!  I had to
mess with the linkage position for a while to find the best position
so that the wiper would still cover the whole windshield, but it
works now!  I am using the linkage from an '82, so I really don't
know if this solution will be the same on the MK1 or not....