Re: mono wiper

--- Feenix <feenix@javanet.com> wrote:
> Lindsay Campbell wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys
> > There is a very simply solution to parking the wiper in
> the middle of the
> > screen...........
> >
> > 1.get the wiper in the park position
> > 2 slacken off the nut which holds the linkage onto the
> motor spindle
> > 3. turn the motor by hand until the wiper is in the
> centre of the screen
> > 4. retighten the nut to secure the linkage to the motor
> > 5. Bob's you runcle & fanny's your aunty
> > Job done
> >

> Can you then turn on the wiper and it will go through its
> course without
> going off the windshield, and still stop again in the
> middle? It seems
> too simple.
>
> Feenix

Hehe - whoops - didn't finish reading through my e-mail
before replying.  YES this works perfectly.  No need to
make it more complicated, it really *is* that simple.

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry