Re: Fwd: Performance Cooling Questions

All this performance cooling stuff has gotten me into question mode. Since my
car's high compression (10.9:1) motor has no knock sensor installed on it,
keeping the head cool is vital to prevent preignition and keep the hp. I've
already got some Redline waterwetter and a lower temp fan switch/thermostat in
there which help keep things from boiling. However, I've still got to keep the
lid cooler.

So, whats this phosphate stuff that I'm reading about? And how about those
reverse flow and propolyne glycol systems that I used to read about in VW &
Porsche magazine. -remember that "Lurching to Success" series?

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut