Fwd: Performance Cooling Questions

---- Begin included message ----
I have not had anything but bad luck with the dealer supplied, stock 2 speed
fan switches in my 16v, I have had 3 or 4 of them go bad on me in about 2
years, anyone have any ideas?  My current plan is to order like 5 low speed
one once I find a supplier (Mike or Mark I imagine) And just keep a closer
eye on them!  I am sick of changing my antifreeze in strange parking lots,
and trying to Mickey Mouse hoses to get home with.

Josh Lukasik, currently running the green antifreeze because i couldn't find
the no phosphate stuff within walking distance.
---- End included message ----