Brakes

Hey guys.

I just threw on my new brakes and pads, but I think I
did something wrong. My brakes are all soft and when I
press them in they do nothing. I broke the bleeder
valve off the passsanger side caliper, so I got a new
caliper. Since I had to disconect the line from the
caliper, air got into my fluid, so now I have to bleed
the system and start fresh. How would I go about
bleeding the system and throwing in the fresh fluid? I
just want to give this one more try before I run to
the mechanic and get him to do it.

Thanks

===
Paul Maione