Re: Brakes

Hi,
Its fairly easy. Start with wheel farthest away from the Master cyl. RR and end up with
the closest to the MC, LF. Be sure to pump up the brakes each time until the pedal comes
up substantially. Repeat until no air bubbles comes out. After each wheel check fluid
level. BE SURE TO RETIGHTEN THE CAP!
Good luck,
John