79 Mk1 For Sale!

Hey guys, I just picked up a 79 Rocco this weekend and my storage
already fell through.  So here is the skinny:

-196K+ miles (odometer broken)
-red exterior (rough)
-rusty front floor sections and front fenders
-interior rough, but could get a hold of a nice tan/brown replacement
set
-cracked dash (sorry!)
-strong running 1.6 engine w/ ACN code 5-spd
-nice lenses all around
-tight stock suspension
-some surface rust in a few places

Lets talk deals here because I will just part it out this weekend if I
don't find a buyer.  I didn't pay that much for it so best offers will
be entertained.  I will also entertain the idea of doing some work to it
if the price is right.  E-mail me or call at (703)929-0419 if you know
anyone who is interested.

Thanks!
--
Matt Loggans