Re: starter difficulties

jonas miller wrote:
> igot one for the list
> iam using a desil starter on my contraption
> so that way it will never have problems turning over..ya know high
> compression and all  11:1 or so
> jonas

tberk deciphered for the greater good of all:

I got one for the List:
I am using a diesel starter on my contraption.
That way it will never have problems turning over, ya know-
 high compression and all. (11:1 or so.)
jonas

We can infer that the diesel starter does a greater job cranking a high
compression motor, capishe?

Clean that puppy up and strap it back on, try again.
Clean the nasty corrosion off of the post, battery, starter wire, etc.

TBerk