RE: Radiator Hose Question

> Norm, I can't believe you kept driving around on that hose!
> Didn't last
> much longer, did it?  As for refilling your system, since you've
> only had
> the car for a short time and you don't know how long the coolant
> has been in
> the car, it's a grand time to flush the whole system!  Check the
> other hoses
> too, as long as your system is drained, you're that much closer to
> changing
> them.  You should probably run a 50/50 mix of antifreeze
> (phosphate free)
> and water.

Believe it or not, I've been kind of thinking about flushing the system, but
don't really know where to start.  I don't suppose that there's a drain
plug, like oil? ^_^

Another possibly stupid question, assuming that I drain my coolant, how much
should I put back in?  A whole container of antifreezee with an equal amount
of water?

All the best,
-Norm
http://www.dekonstrukt.net