Re: Fw: [Corrado-L] funny stuff

the other day I lowered a diecast vw model
ACK we got the VW bug
I had so many magazine I had to put a box in storage
but I figure in a week I will be pulling backout for some tuner's phone
number or article

At 03:47 AM 8/5/99 -0400, Kathy Teulie wrote:
>Yes, this is my life, So...  So... How did you know?
>BTW I only have 4 cars and I need the F1 books.
>No kids yet so no need for the braces for da kid.
>I sold the  lawn mower too. I am still looking for the
> house with the 5 car garage with 220v.
>Well I am not so average after all.
>
>Doug
>87 16v Scirocco (not  street legal)
>81 8v Scirocco (not street legal)
>90 Passat WGN  (not street legal)
>96 GSR
>
>Message text written by "Alex Ting"
>>from the corrado list........
>
>(see, sometimes there are funny guys on that list)
>

>Alex Ting
>Account Manager
>Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
>575 Menlo Dr. #4
>Rocklin, CA  95765
>
>Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
>Fax:  916.630.2000
>email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net
>icq #19613213

Below is my auto attached signiture file of Auto parts I require
Disregard if this doesnt obtain to the email message I mailed you.

Wanted:
Stock Parts:
Corrado Bumpers
Corrado Head Lamps
SLC Grille
A3 Dash
A3 Front spoiler skirt(stock black one)
90-92 spec big bumper
90-92 spec skirts,flares

WANTED:
Aftermarket:
Performance Muffler(just replacment not full cat back)
Side Skirts (any aftermarket any car to be fitted to golf)
Ring & Pinion A2 Tranny
Individual T bodies
Engine Managment
Supercharger (ANY!)
Coil Overs or Ground control setup for A2 Chasis
Misc Car Audio Stuff...amp,subs,mids,tweets,etc...need small amp BAD ASAP
1 MSW Super Turismo and 17" Tire
Venom front Corrado spoiler
Venom rear upswept diffuser
Clear Tails
strictly Foreign razor kit 4 Light set up
Quaife Diff A2
6 spd

MISC Wanted:
Lancia Integrale Evolution hood any condition
Honda CBR 1100 Mirrors w/ Lights
BMW K100RS Mirrors w/ Lights
Chevy Truck Head Lamps k1500 style head lamps (slim style)
***********I HAVE MANY ITEMS TO TRADE EMAIL ME! :)**********************

VW Information
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~veedub/

87' GTI 16v 2035 cc,cam,catback,NOS,etc