Fw: [Corrado-L] funny stuff

Yes, this is my life, So...  So... How did you know?
BTW I only have 4 cars and I need the F1 books.
No kids yet so no need for the braces for da kid.
I sold the  lawn mower too. I am still looking for the
 house with the 5 car garage with 220v.
Well I am not so average after all.

Doug
87 16v Scirocco (not  street legal)
81 8v Scirocco (not street legal)
90 Passat WGN  (not street legal)
96 GSR

Message text written by "Alex Ting"
>from the corrado list........

(see, sometimes there are funny guys on that list)

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net
icq #19613213