Toronto Rabbit... for you canadians....

Well, sorry that I wont be able to make it to the show... but I have a
question.  Yesterday in Hershey PA, I saw a silver Rabbit w. Toronto plates
that was pretty sweet (cept for the paint...) It had a GII BB on the front
and a Cabby BB on the rear, some fender flars up front (looked sciroccoish),
Side skirts, tint (i think) 16" or so looked like chrome deepish hammers,
and big fog lights in the front bumper. I can have a licence plate number
and a pic when I look at the tape.

Pete