From: EGJ123@aol.com
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Sunroof question
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:02:10 EDT

Hi all,
been away for a good while, hope I haven't missed too much!  Quick question
for you - does my 1988 Mk2 Scirocco GTX have the same sunroof as any other
VWs (Golf for example)?  Its the tilt/slide roof.  Its got a broken bracket,
so unfortunately the deflector doesn't drop down when you go to close it in
the slide position.  If I can get the part from a Golf, so much the better.
Cheers,
Jamie

http://members.aol.com/egj123