as I promised (velocity reviews)

Hey all,
    Just making good on a promise here.  A few weeks ago I mentioned to the
list that I was going to install a limited slip differential kit for velocity
and that I would let you all know what I thought.  Well, I finally got to
really give it to her through some good corners today and I was honestly
impressed!  In corners I would have had to let off or get major wheel spin on
before I could just power through them without losing traction.  Now don't
get me wrong she'll still spin a tire but pretty much only when I want.  For
the price I paid ($100) I would do this again I think it is a worth while
upgrade!  I have not driven a car equipped with a Quife or any thing so i
won't try to compare but i think I'll keep the extra grand+ that i saved and
put it towards a paint job or something.
BTW the Ferodo brake pads are impressive too.
Josh, 88 16v 2.0 limited slip