Re: WTB: Scirocco MkII sales brochures

"David K. Knox" wrote:

> Hi Folks, Does anyone have any sales brochures for the MkII Scirocco
> that they could be persuaded to part with? Any year would be fine, 16V
> brochures would be a real plus. I have some nice MkI brochures I might
> be willing to trade. Thank you.

There's a dude named Paul Helmbach who spams usenet mercilessly, selling
literature from lots of older cars, and he seems to have an extensive
VW inventory.. I have an '87 16V brochure I bought from him..  do a search
of usenet for his name and you'll find his website..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA