i feel so horrible...

 Its just over my second week driving my 85 wolfie and a stupid possum
runs in the road. So the nice guy i am, trys not to hit him. Bad idea,
where i live the white line on the side of the road is 6 inches from
dirt and a ditch, not to mention trees. The car turned 90 degrees and
punched in my front fender and drivers side door. not bad, but it also
pushed my A-arm back until the tire rubs against my fender.
 Well I was wondering if anyone knew how strong the frame is where the
A-arm attaches. The A-arm is pretty bent itself but the frame doesnt
look to outa place.

well enuff chatter.
byebye
~cory