Re: It's Alive! (longish)

At 5:20 PM -0400 4/30/99, <skerocdriver@juno.com> Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Kewl! Somebody call James Sly of EC and give em Bretts address!!

Right, like they'll show off a REAL Scirocco.  Look, Brett did all of the
mechanical work himself, they'd NEVER publish that....how then, could they
ever publish anyone who says, "Gimmee free stuff.  Now put it on the car
for me.  See how much faster the car feels now?"

Oh.

Did I say that aloud?
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |