Re: Airbox mods

Yah, perhaps your losing power because you are now sucking up hot engine air
instead of air at the ambient temperature. I plan to run an open intake one of
these days. That is, the bottom of the air box will be removed completely.

To keep the hot air out, I'll build an air bath system  -a simple thin sheet
metal barrier that seals the area from the outside. Reflective heat shielding
will go on the outside and weather stripping will butt up against the bottom side
of the hood. Huh huh. I said "butt"... Oh yeah, the cold air will be supplied via
a 300ZX Turbo hood scoop.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut