4 point harness question.

I just put a 4 point harness in my car attaching it to all the stock points.
I've read is better to have the rear belts higher up preferably in line with
the shoulders.  Since i dont have a roll cage this is impossible.  So i was
thinking maybe i could attach the two rear belts to my Eurosport rear stress
bar.  It is alot higher than attaching the belts to the rear anchor points.
Do you think this is dangerous?  I can't imagine the rear stress bar coming
off unless it was hit directly by the strut towers.

Thanks, Matt
84 8v