Re: Mk1s at the ND show on the 23rd

No way, Potter's doing the 1 lap?  cool.  Get lots of sleep beforehand Mike.
My friends will be down there for like the 5th year in a row, so look for a
black turbo supra.  572hp at the rear wheels.  Anyway, if you meet them
(Mark Haynen and Reg Reimer from Calgary, say hi for me :)

My dad did that race a few years back too, you'll have a blast, as long as
Tim Alan doesn't hold you up at Michigan, but thats another story ;)

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571