Re: part # needed.

Actually; there was no fan spray nozzle that fit into the roc.  Someone
looked into them, so that person correct me if i'm wrong, but i think he
found out they came on 97 and up GTI's?  But the hood would have to be cut
up to make it fit.  The direct replacement for the single squirt  nozzle is
the dual squirt nozzle.  It will depend on what year your car is, but i
think most late model rocs, probably 85 and up will have a + shaped cutout
in the hood for the nozzle (take yours out and see).  I'd just take a nozzle
in with you, and tell them you'd like two new nozzles for your 8? scirocco,
and they should give you the dual squirter ones since its an updated part
number.

Anyway, sorry i don't have the number itself, but if you take the old one in
with you, you can't go wrong.

HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.