Re: part # needed.

Owen wrote:

> Actually; there was no fan spray nozzle that fit into the roc.  Someone
> looked into them, so that person correct me if i'm wrong, but i think he
> found out they came on 97 and up GTI's?

Correct (kinda).. the fan spray started in '97 on Golfs, GTIs and Jettas.
They don't even fit into the hoods of earlier Mk3 cars, so if you have a '96
and need a new hood, you have to make sure you get a pre-'97 hood for your
car.  Beats the shit out of me how they managed to pull off that design
gaffe...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA