MkII for sale in Houston

Hey gang,
I know absolutely nothing about this car, other than that I saw it as I
flew by this used car lot on the way to the airport.  Anyway, it looks to
be a black 8v, year and condition and price unknown, at "Casa Auto Sales"
on the S.E. corner of Airport Blvd and I-45 South (ie, right by Hobby
airport).

Have at it.
Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

"If I'm right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?"