Re: Factory Fog Lights

I picked up a factory switch when in the UK a couple years ago.  Then I
wired it up using a 2 relay setup (1 for each light).  The ignition
controlled wire is plugged into the empty factory foglight relay holder in
the fusebox.  There are a couple empty connector slots, just find the
one that turns on/off with the ignition.  Then one wire runs out, through
the firewall to the relays to turn them on/off.  The relays pull (+) power
directly from the (+) battery terminal, and since the car is (-) grounded,
a short wire from the fog bulb to the metal attaching bolt does the job.

I run a dual-relay Hella 530 100w driving light setup and it looks great
at night!

:-)

-James