Cincy!- unfortunately not

In a message dated 4/25/99 1:59:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, brett@netacc.net
writes:

<< My car should be running by late this week, Wednesday or Thursday. I'm
 actually taking time off work to get it done so I can have a short
 'shake-down' week before I haul ass in the car 600+ miles (one-way) to
 Cincy. :)

 ==Brett >>
DAMN I wish I could get there to see this Brett!!!!!   If anybody is
wondering, I'm not gonna make it to Cincy.  I have a family thing going on in
Destin Florida & I'm not gonna upset my mom.  She stilll doesn't understand
this car thing I have.  I gotta head down on Thursday night in the
PASSAT(woohoo) which will be her first roadtrip since I swapped the
engine/tranny.  Should be interesting.  Anywho, GL getting that motor in
Brett and to everybody else I guess I'll see y'all at Waterfest cause I do
plan on making it up for that.
Dan May(i wanna go... i wanna go.. I wanna go)
8716VScirocco
91PassatWagon
95Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87